MSU Pompon has created custom workshops for numerous teams that have focused on specific team needs and problem areas. Our team members work closely with yours to provide personal attention and specific corrections, tips, and suggestions for a more tailored and beneficial training.
MSU Pompon creates each clinic individually based on the team’s needs. The drills and routines we provide include:
- Dynamic warm up / conditioning prep
- Drills to better your pompon skills – with a focus on form, precision, technique
- Kickline drills – with a focus on form, height, and execution
- Muscular endurance training
- Jump drills – with a focus on height and flexibility
- How to work as a team to critique each other in a positive and effective way
- Team bonding activity
- Binder containing all the information for the team to continue using
- Any team scheduling a clinic before the November Hip Hop and High Kick Championship will receive 15% off a second clinic scheduled between December and February.
- All teams who schedule a clinic will have the opportunity to send in a video of their competition routine after the clinic for critiques up to one week before the competition, FREE OF COST.
Pricing varies based on the material necessary for the clinic. Please contact Assistant Coach, Danielle Kurajian for more information on the pricing of your clinic at email@example.com
“My team works hard and has great dedication, but we all need that extra push, that extra reason to give more, as we approach competition season. MSU Pompon and the clinic they ran for us was that extra push. They came in with tons of energy, positive spirits, and fresh eyes that gave the team a new understanding of their own routine. Having collegiate pommers excited about your routine and the talents of your team revitalizes the confidence and passion in the choreography. The strides my team made during the 3 hours were amazing, and the team was genuinely excited to keep pushing through because they could feel the progress they were making. I also appreciated that the MSU Pompon team members talked to my team during water breaks about their majors in college, their hopes for the future, and offered guidance about different careers to my team. Truly a wonderful experience and I will be sure to have MSU Pompon return!” – Shelby Putnam, Head Coach John Glenn Varsity
“Bringing MSU Pompon in for a private team clinic was exactly what my team needed to go the extra mile this season. Their attention to detail and individual feedback made an immense impact on refining our routine. From a coach standpoint, having their outside perspective helped us to focus our energy on what made the greatest impact, rather than getting stuck on what we thought were problem areas. Our experience with MSU Pompon was priceless. They left my team feeling motivated and stronger, which ultimately helped them to attain their team goals for the season.” – Devan Dodge, Head Coach Grand Ledge
“Working with MSU Pompon has been and amazing experience for our team. It has helped us to improve our overall form, kicks and jumps. They always pay attention to detail and help us work past an area that we are stuck on. MSU Pompon has helped to us become a stronger team. Our program has truly benefited from having these private team trainings. We can not thank them enough for all their time and we can’t wait to have them back.”
– Tammie Whitmore, Head Coach Hartland Varsity